We are a leading digital solutions company headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present
in 25 countries in Europe, the Americas, and Asia; with more than 4,300
We help large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and
executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
We are fully committed to society. In 2019 the VASS Foundation was created to
promote research, foster tech talent, and enable the digital society. We allocate 2% of
our profits and 1% of the entire team’s time to community initiatives.
All our growth comes from our talented people, passion for innovation, and a
constant search for improvement, always the VASS way: “Complex made simple”.
What are you going to do?:
● You will be part of a Global Branding team, with cross-functional teams based around
● You will ignite the company’s media presence by developing and contributing to the
communication strategy in the countries in which we operate.
● You will be boosting local comms plans along with the local teams.
● You will be responsible for the content in internal channels as well as you will be
fundamental in the creation of comms campaigns.
● You will be planning and aligning the company voice in events.
● You will be responsible to oversee and update PR playbook and the company’s style
● You will coordinate and work with key company members and speakers to ensure the
comms standards as well as the PR plans are well integrated according to the global
● You will manage PR agencies.
● You will be responsible for creating press releases as well as editorial content.
● You will follow up on the impact of the actions done by evaluating and reporting them
● You will be responsible for comms budget tracking.
● You have a communications or marketing background.
● Proven experience in the communications field (3 years minimum).
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to work on different projects at the same time.
● Creative mind and able to bring ideas and new trends.
● Entrepreneurial mindset, able to work with autonomy in a rapid growth environment.
● Able to adjust to deadlines.
● English fluent, Spanish a plus.